THANKS FOR SHOPPING AT BEMAH
- for faulty or damaged orders only. If this doesn’t apply to your order, please skip to step 2.
- For faulty or damaged orders please contact our customer service team to obtain your authorisation code. This will allow us to cover the relevant costs for delivery and/or return.
Step 2 –
- Repackage the goods in the original packaging (or a suitable alternative), attach the returns label to the outside of your parcel and complete the returns form on your delivery note, indicating your reason for return. Simply enclose the returns form in your parcel and drop it off at your nearest Post Office.
- We will process your return within 24 hours of receiving your return back at our warehouse in the UK. You should expect to see your refund in your account within 5 working days (Monday-Friday, excluding global bank holidays) once you have received your ‘Return refund complete’ update email, please note some local banks may take longer than 5 working days to process refund payment or
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide exchanges for international orders. Please return your item for a refund and place a new order.
What products are excluded from the returns and refunds policy
We are unable to offer an exchange or refund on the below products, unless they are mis-described or faulty:
- Custom made and altered items.
We are also unable to offer an exchange or refund on orders where the product was damaged following acceptance on your behalf by the below location types:
- Freight forwarding companies.
- Storage and relocation companies
Unfortunately for health and hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund the following products:
- Once the original packaging has been opened, Cosmetics/fragrance unless faulty.
- Unless faulty, pierced earrings and other pierced body jewellery.
- Once the original packaging has been opened or damaged, duvets, pillows and bed spreads unless faulty.
- Unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place and packaging remains undamaged, swimwear
- Unless tags are still in place and packaging remains undamaged, underwear/lingerie, control wear and hosiery
We are also unable to refund the following products:
- All multi-retailer brands including cosmetic brands can be sold elsewhere. Therefore, when being returned without proof of purchase the item needs to be clearly identified as being Bemah stock
- Gift cards cannot be refunded
This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations.
Tracking Progress of Return
- Unfortunately returns cannot be tracked, however, you will receive a ‘Your return has been processed’ email, which will confirm that your return has been received and a refund processed, along with the estimated date your refund will show in your account.
NB: Goods purchased via links on our website are subject to the returns and refund policies of the site at which the item was purchased and not our responsibility.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org